• ...Ready for It?" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift for her sixth studio album, Reputation.
From the Album
• The song is lyrically about Swift's reputation and falling in love again, as well as referencing the relationship between Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor. The subject of the song was rumored to be Tom Hiddleston, Joe Alwyn, or Harry Styles.
• The song racked up half a million views within one hour of release, and as expected the rabid fan base of “Swifties” came out in full force to show their support via Twitter.
• "...Ready for It?" received generally mixed reviews by critics, but many of them cited it as an improvement over Swift's previous single, "Look What You Made Me Do".
• In the United States, the song debuted at number four on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming Swift's 22nd top 10 song on the chart. It also became her 13th number one song on the Digital Songs chart with opening sales of 135,000 copies, entered the Streaming Songs chart with 19 million streams in its first week of availability, and opened at 35 on the Pop Songs chart with a radio audience of 13 million.
September 3, 2017
Electric Pop, Industrial Pop
Taylor Swift, Ali Payami, Karl Johan Schuster, Karl Martin Sandberg
Max Martin, Shellback Payami
Taylor Swift Tour Dates: