Robin Thicke is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter, musician and actor. He is the son of actor
Alan Thicke (known for his role on the TV sitcom Growing Pains) and actress Gloria Loring
(who appeared on U.S. daytime drama Days of Our Lives ).
Robin Alan Thicke
Also known as
March 10, 1977 ( age
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Brennan (older brother)
Paula Patton (m. 2005)
(separated February 24, 2014)
Julian Fuego Thicke
Singer-songwriter, record producer, actor, musician
Did you Know
• Co-wrote the self-titled debut album by Christina Aguilera, which sold 17 million copies worldwide.
• Thicke was a singer, mentor, and judge on the ABC show Duets.
• He signed with Interscope when he was 16
• Thicke is a dual citizen, holding Canadian citizenship through his father and United States citizenship
through his mother and by birth
• When Thicke was 11, Wayne Gretzky had been babysitting him while his father was on vacation when the
Edmonton Oilers superstar learned he had officially been traded to the Los Angeles Kings and had
to suddenly leave.