• "Say Something" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake for his fifth studio album Man of the Woods (2018) featuring Chris Stapleton.
• It debuted at number nine on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming Timberlake's 19th top ten single as a solo artist and Stapleton's first.
• Chris Stapleton was initially only writing songs with Justin Timberlake for the album, before being asked to sing on "Say Something". He told Billboard, "I really just went out to Los Angeles to write songs with him, it's a very fluid process with him, there's a lot going on. That was one of those things where there wasn’t necessarily a plan. He was like 'All right, you hop in there and take a verse,' and I'm like, ‘You want me to do what?' ... It came out great. I had a blast with him, he's a great creative force and one of those guys that if you get a chance to work with him, you should."
• The song features lyrics about reflection and regret, meditating on social pressure to have something to say and being unsure if you really do.
• The single received good critical reviews. Forrest Wickman of Slate said the "long-anticipated duet lives up to the hype."
Justin Timberlake, Larrance Dopson, Floyd Nathaniel Hills, Timothy Mosley, Christopher Stapleton