Out Of The Orient, Crystal Skies Lyrics
1. Out of the orient, crystal skies
A blazing star did shine,
Showing the place where poorly lies
A blessed Babe divine.
2. Born of a maid of royal blood
Who Mary hight by name,
A sacred rose which once did bud
By grace of heavenly flame.
3. This shining star three kings did guide
Even from the furthest East,
To Bethlehem where it betide
This blessed Babe did rest,
4. Laid in a silly manger poor,
Betwixt an ox and ass,
Whom these three kings did all adore
As God's high pleasure was.
5. And for the joy of His great birth
A thousand angels sing:
"Glory and peace unto the earth
Where born is this new King!"
6. The shepherds dwelling thee about,
Where they this news did know,
Came singing all even in a rout,
"Falantidingdido, falantidingdido, falantidingdido!"
Back to: Christmas Carols