I Know A Kingdom Without End Lyrics
1. I know a Kingdom with-out end,
Adorned in greater glory
Than earthly gold and silver tend,
Revealed in sweetest story.
2. There lives my Lord and Savior kind,
Who is God's Son victorious;
He loves me wholly, heart and mind,
My spirit's Bridegroom glorious.
3. A pilgrim here, to Him I go,
And soon the journey endeth;
No better aim the soul can know,
As on its way it wendeth.
4. I nothing brought the world at birth,
So humble was my station;
With empty hands I leave this world
Thro' death's grim transformation.
5. Still, I am sure that this my frame
From death again shall sever,
And rise to life in Jesus' name,
To dwell in bliss forever.
6. Then I shall reach, as I believe,
The end of tribulation
And, free from all that made me grieve,
Back to: Christmas Carols